- Ofcom study concludes: Brits addicted to
- Simplifydigital.com comments on the influence
communications technology has on consumers' lives;
- Simplifydigital.com lists some of the best money-saving
mobile broadband deals.
Ofcom has recently revealed the results of its latest study
underlining the fact that the UK has become dependent on
According to Ofcom's Director of Research, James Thickett, some
admitted they felt "addicted" to their handsets.
Products Expert at SimplifyDigital.com, Chris Mizon, has been
reported as saying:
"The statistics revealed by Ofcom reflect what is currently
happening in our society. The need to be constantly connected has
grown tremendously over the past year.
"It it wise to consult with a specialist before buying a
mobile broadband deal with your smartphone or tablet in order to
get the product tailored to your specific needs, be it for personal
use or for a business-related purpose."
Simplifydigital.com lists some of the best mobile broadband deals
available on the market:
1. Three Mobile MiFi
• Get your own WiFi hotspot with Three's MiFi
• 1GB of data every month for £9.91 per
• 18 month contract
2. Virgin Mobile Broadband
• Get mobile broadband speeds of up to 7.2Mb
with a Virgin Mobile broadband dongle
• 1GB of data every month for £10.21 per
• 2 month rolling contract
3. Three Mobile Broadband with Samsung
• Get a dongle and a brand new Samsung laptop in
this great bundle plan
• 15GB of data every month for £31.31 per
• 24 month contract
Notes to editors:
*Based on news piece from:
Simplifydigital.com offers a free and impartial "Switching
Support" service for anyone looking to get a digital TV, broadband
or phone package.
Its London-based impartial experts are available for free over
the phone, to answer all those tricky questions and match the
family's needs to the best deal available.
Simplifydigital.com's experts are available for free on 0800 1
388 388 seven days a week (Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Saturday
9am-5:30pm; Sunday 10-5:30pm).
You can also use Simplifydigital.com's Ofcom accredited
comparison engine online at www.simplifydigital.com.