Currently Virgin Media are offering a pretty impressive student
broadband deals which include no line rental and unlimited
downloads from up to 50Gbps. These are 9 month contracts, so once
term time is over you are free to cancel your service.
Student broadband deals:
- Up to 50Mb fibre optic broadband for
£34 a month
- Up to 100 Mb fibre optic broadband for
£39 a month
- Up to 200 Mb fibre optic broadband for
£47 a month
These offers include:
- 9 month contract
- No phone line needed
- Superfast fibre optic broadband
- FREE servicing and repairs
- Unlimited downloads - no hidden charges
Plus if you book through our call centre you get a
£50 Currys PC World eGift card.
Call 0800 988 1534 to take advantage of this
1.This offer entitles the
bearer to claim a free £50 Currys PC World eGift card in
conjunction with simplifydigital.co.uk.
2. Offer available to new Virgin Media Student customers taking
out Virgin Media 9 month fibre-optic broadband either on its own or
as part of a bundle via the Simplifydigital contact centre. Offer
ends 31st October 2016. Promotion excludes users who have clicked
through to Virgin Media's website from the Simplifydigital website
to purchase those services, or who have purchased the services
direct from Virgin Media.
3. Currys PC World eGift cards will be emailed to
qualifying customers within 30 of your Virgin Media service
4. Valid customers will be entitled to claim one £50 eGift
5. This card can be used as full or part payment online or in
Currys, Currys Digital, Dixons Tax Free* and PC World stores in the
6. The amount of credit added or deducted and the card's balance
will be shown on the till receipt for in store redemptions. No
change or refund will be given. Any remaining balance can be used
against future purchases.
7. You can check the balance at www.dixonsretail.com/giftcards or
call 0800 897 163. Alternatively, present your card in store where
a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
8. Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will
9. Protect the card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted
for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts on this card.
10. Transactions may only take place when the card is
11. The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge
12. The card cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. Dixons Carphone reserve the right to amend their terms and
conditions or discontinue the card at any time. This does not
affect your statutory rights.
14. This offer and eGift cards are not for sale, resale,
transferable or redeemable for cash. Nominal value 0.001p.
15. The Promoter, its agents or distributors, cannot be held
responsible for any disagreement concerning quality of services or
product provided by a participating partner.
16. The Promoter, its agents or distributors cannot accept any
liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend any
details and/or prices without notice.
18. Issuer: DSG Retail Ltd, Maylands Ave, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TG
Registered in England No. 504877
19. Promoter: Simplify Digital Limited, registered in England and
Wales, company number 6095563, whose registered office is 2 Temple
Back East, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6EG.